Threaded bushing magnets for concrete have revolutionized the precast concrete industry. Ferrule insert magnet are used in magnetic shuttering systems. They are used to fasten various parts and form space during reinforced concrete product production. The magnets come in multiple sizes and have proven to significantly reduce labor costs and help increase product quality and efficiency. The Embeded Fixing Magnet attach to the magnet formwork system, or on the steel table during concrete structures manufacturing. This equipment has allowed precast concrete manufacturers to simplify their daily workday while saving time and money.
Bushing Fixing Magnet for Concrete Formwork – Our Ferrule insert magnet vs. Our competitors
Not all Ferrule insert magnet are created equal. Our patented Embeded Fixing Magnet method offers long term dependability, usage, and a cost-effective solution for the precast industry. We combine rubber and integrated magnets to ensure our insert magnets never slip, slide, or come out of place. Our magnets are made to last for years and can survive even the toughest working environments. We also treat our magnets with an Electro-galvanized surface to fight off rust.
Description: Our ferrule insert magnet for concrete are coated with color zinc on the surface of the insert magnet. After comparison, our magnetic ferrule insert magnet plates are more resistant to corrosion and rust.
Magnets are fragile products. We add rubber shims to our neodymium magnets and iron shells to give another protective barrier in case they’re dropped. The added rubber acts as a cushioning force and can help keep the magnets damage-free even when dropped from high distances.
To offer our customers the absolute best, we put our magnets to the test! We dropped another brand’s neodymium magnet 1 meter off the ground. Our competitor’s threaded bushing magnets for concrete don’t have protective shims, and the magnet broke upon impact. Then, we dropped one of our ferrule insert magnet with the added rubber protection 1 meter off the ground. Our magnets were unharmed when we dropped 1 meter off the ground. After inserting the rubber ring through our experiment, the magnet’s lifespan increased by 80%.
Maintenance And Safety Guidelines
- Don’t place the magnets vertically; the strong impact may damage the magnets. The correct way to use it is to set it aside first and then gently put it in place.
- Our magnets should not be exposed to temperatures higher than 80 ° C, because it can cause the magnets to demagnetize. If you need to work at a high temperature, let us know, we can customize the appropriate casing magnet for you.
- Keep away from precision instruments like mobile phones, computers, tablets, and unnecessary ferromagnetic metals.
- Be gentle with the magnets; don’t drop or throw them.
- After use, keep the magnets clean and oiled to prevent corrosion.
- Take extra caution around these magnets if you or someone in your workspace uses a pacemaker.
- Keep the contact surface smooth to maximize suction power, and always handle with care to avoid catching your hands.
- Keep a safe distance between the inserted magnet and the inserted magnet. The strong impact force will cause the fragile neodymium magnet to break and be difficult to separate.
At Magprecast, we take the extra step with our packaging to ensure each delivery arrives at its destination unscathed. Magnets are ultra-sensitive and have to be handled with care, especially during transportation. There are also requirements put in place by the mail carrier companies. The outside of the package can’t be magnetic, due to safety reasons. That’s why we use magnetic isolation packaging. This unique packaging requires us to add foam and iron plates in each of the boxes we ship out. The iron and foam work hand in hand to block the magnetism. Every package containing our threaded bushing magnets are carefully hand-packed in our magnetic isolation packaging.
Even with the slightest defect will severely impact the performance of a magnet. Every shipment must complete a series of quality inspections before we send it out to our customers. Our cleared magnets are carefully packaged and shipped around the world. We do everything we can at our manufacturing facility to create strong, functional, durable ferrule insert magnet for our customers. We understand how frustrating it can be to receive a defective product in the mail. Magreprecast takes all necessary precautions and measures to ensure you never receive a faulty product.
The Advantages Threaded bushing magnets
- Powerful suction ensures no sliding or slipping.
- No screws, bolts or welding is needed to position the magnet. Keep the surface of our mold table intact.
- Improves the quality of precast concrete members
- You can gently fix the bush magnet on the template to avoid sudden attraction and damage to the magnet.
- Improve yield rate and quality of precast concrete wall
- Convenient for scale, standardization, and mass production
- Easy to operate and cost-effective
1. Can I customize Ferrule insert magnet?
Absolutely, we will customize the appropriate casing magnet to fit your needs. Using our combination of rubber and integrated magnets, we can make almost any shape you’d like.
2. When will I receive my Ferrule insert magnet?
For non-customized orders, all in-stock sizes will be shipped out within 3 business days.
3. Will the magnets rust?
We treat the surface of all our magnets with an anti-rust spray. The spray makes the magnets last longer, fights off corrosion, and increases the magnet’s durability. A rusty magnet will lose its magnetization or magnetic polarization, causing it to lose its hold.
4. Do I have to clean them?
Soak for a long time
The integrated neodymium magnet must be kept clean. Avoid grouting to cover the magnet to maintain the magnetic force.