Lifting /Ring Clutches
Lifting clutches are used to lift concrete elements. Of course, these concrete elements must be equipped with properly matched concrete anchors. Each load pack clutch contains a lock bolt that matches the geometry of the groove former and engages the head of the cast jackboot. Due to their interchangeable design and marking of anchor types and load groups, ring clutches are especially suitable for lifting anchors. Only matching components can be grouped.
When the jack clutch head is inserted into the groove and the anchor head, the bolt locks the anchor from the jack clutch head. Lifting clutch casting heads requires special head treatment to improve mechanical performance. Forged bolts require the same material as the head. The lifting clutch hook is made of high-strength steel with sufficient thickness. Lifting clutches are ideal for a variety of lifting applications on precast concrete products such as stairs and columns, and are available in a wide variety of stocks. Welded lift clutch hooks must be of high quality and depth approved by X-ray equipment. To select a suitable lifting clutch for lifting work, it is recommended to contact the concrete element manufacturer of the concrete anchor for this purpose.
Wire Ring Clutch
|Made of high-strength special steel, the lifting capacity ranges from 1.3 tons to 45 tons, suitable for various prefabricated components, especially the hoisting of large vertical components, such as prefabricated shear walls, prefabricated columns, prefabricated beams and. Other long-span components||A variety of hanging nails are available, and the lifting capacity ranges from 2.5 tons to 26 tons, which is suitable for thin prefabrication hoisting of components, such as thin inner wall panels, thin floor slabs, etc.||The Ring Clutch is coupled to a corresponding Spread Anchor for the safe axial or angled lifting, turning, or swiveling of precast concrete units.|
We also sell Lifting Anchors, Erection Anchors
What material is the lifting/ring clutch made of?
We use high-grade 35CrMoV special casting clutches and forged bolts,. Rings are forged alloy steel with a safety factor of 5:1.
1. Lifting rings require identification markings to comply with AS 3850 – 2003.
2. According to AS 3850–2003, lifting rings must be proof load tested every 12 months.
3. Lifting rings must have a FOS (Factor of Safety) of not less than 5 in accordance with AS 3850 – 2003.
4. According to the detailed requirements of customers, it can be self-colored and protected by hot-dip galvanizing, electro-galvanizing, painting, etc., such as yellow.
5. It is marked with brand, workload limit, and batch number, and the quality can be traced, which is very useful for workers to operate. Special specifications and marks can be made according to customer requirements.
How to lift precast concrete panels with prefabricated lifting clutches or lifting anchors?
①Determine the weight of the panel that needs to be lifted and choose the appropriate lifting clutch or anchor that can handle that weight. The precast concrete lifting clutch is connected to the lifting anchor by lowering the clutch groove onto the anchor; then rotating the clutch plate until it rests on the concrete surface.
②Attach a lifting sling or chain to the lifting clutch or anchor, making sure that it is properly aligned and balanced. The lifting sling or chain should be rated for the weight of the panel being lifted. The load rises and the anchorage is fully tensioned.
③As the panel rotates to the vertical position, the clutch makes contact with the concrete surface; this transmits the lifting force into the concrete; the anchor prevents the clutch from slipping out of the gap.
④ Lifting from the lug is also safe if the rising angle between the lug and the concrete surface does not exceed 30°. Once the panel is safely lifted, carefully transport it to its intended location and gently lower it into place.
Our factory has the professional production capacity, and personnel, and we do our best to produce each batch of goods according to the needs of customers to ensure customer satisfaction
Professional testing equipment
Package of lifting clutch
Usually, the lifting clutch is packaged in a strong woven bag, and each woven bag has a specified quantity. A specified number of lifting clutches are placed inside each wooden box. suitable for sea transportation
How to inspect & maintain the ring clutch or lifting clutch?
1. Prior to an inspection, the Ring Clutch should be cleaned to ensure any cracks or damage can be seen by the inspector
2. Visually inspect the cable for any kinks and buckling. Inspect for broken cable/wire/strand braid, cable compression deformation, cable corrosion scarring, and an excessive number of damaged or frayed wires. If the Ring Clutch fails any of these criteria it must be removed from service.
3. Inspect cable coupling for damage or severe wear. Check for signs of cable slippage in cable coupling. If an indication of applied heat is present, the unit must be removed from the service.
4. Visually inspect the clutch body for any splitting, cracking, deformation, applied heat, or damage. If the clutch body fails any of these criteria it must be removed from service.